Re: Game URLs

garygfon
This post was updated on .

I;m all wired up and ready for my spacesuit fitting and trip to who knows where, but wait I need to play my dd poker first, delay fitting and trip to monday  ☺roflmao ☺

URL for this morning game scheduled to start approx. 9:30 am EDT(USA)>>

      url canceled due to wc new game

go to( http://dd-poker.3675753.n2.nabble.com )and join and read downunders(http://dd-poker.3675753.n2.nabble.com/internet-games-tt7578551.html#a7578581 )post about joining and hosting games, then if you want to receive emails from Nabble about new games and their URL, go to the first sticky post for our game url folder (Donohoes) and clink on the perma-link feature, I think that will cover it, I hope, Gary

bot version r2

Wild Card
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED