Retirement Notice

Instinct_WIN
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Retirement Notice from a fool

Stew Hunger
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
-William Shakespeare

What a imposter

Stew Hunger
You actually did not retire you just are using other peoples aliases because you have ruined your own name.
                       That is low.

Re: What a imposter

Re: What a imposter

moparphil367
Actually, stew, its Lam 9....

What a imposter (He Highjacked Afca)

Verify aliases if possible , we could learn how to remove a player that is saying bad things and put that offending player in (obs) where he /she/or it can be muted.

Even if the alias is the real person , say if I in reality says something bad (u#@^&*)
off to (obs) I go.. the hosts can share this process , I hope to figure out how , and a
good project for Instinct_WIN is to host and teach all of us beginners how to roll.

                     So were stuck with someone who thinks he is smart
and thinks he is "DD pokers pantomime Villian" and is a not fun guy to be around.