SURVEY

JoeNitro
Trying to find out if anyone or how many people stop by here during the day? And if it's at random times or usually the same time every day

Re: SURVEY

HongKongKevin
I'm here all damn day....

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 9:11 AM JoeNitro [via DD Poker] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Trying to find out if anyone or how many people stop by here during the day? And if it's at random times or usually the same time every day

http://dd-poker.3675753.n2.nabble.com/SURVEY-tp7583297.html
To start a new topic under DD Poker, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from DD Poker, click here.
NAML

Re: SURVEY

moparphil367
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

SURVEY SAYS

Stew Hunger
Hi joe

     I look at DD Poker Nabble more than my e-mail.

         Ain't not much happening on either.....!!!

                 cheers -Stew

Re: SURVEY

daurk/
Actually, I spend all my extra time “de-contaminating” groceries and supplies bought at curbside pickup stores!

It’s my newest hobby as well as posting important new photos here at nabble!!!