Sliders for more realistic post-flop play?

Sliders for more realistic post-flop play?

Arcynic
I've noticed that the AI is pretty solid pre-flop with it's range, and the adjustments I've made to the various styles work well for that.

However, post flop play is garbage. Even "Solid" players and custom types I've set up to play a tight but aggressive game will call post flop with two overs and no draw, or only backdoor draws. They'll also frequently call large bets on the turn and the fold to value bets on the river, often because they were chasing an over pair.

Is there anybody who has found a way to get more realistic post-flop play out of the AI?

Thanks!