Standardized DD game start times ?

California is in the Pacific Time Zone in the United States of America (USA). US Pacific Standard Time ( PST ) is 8 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time ( GMT-8 ).

What if the Nabble server time was used to advertise start times ?

Re: Game URLs

Stew Hunger
Hi WS
All of the games happen in the morning or the evening on the weekend.
It would be an ad hoc adventure finding out what times the games run
depending on where you live , for me (Nabble time) in the evening it is
5:00 pm , try showing up here at 5:00 pm Sunday (Nabble time) to see
what is up ...just make a post with a question mark to see the time.

The Nabble server is in California.

The morning games I don't really know what time
they occur for me or you , DD host's refuse to standardize.

Hope to see you at the table WS