The Immutable , unstoppable , victorious FORCE that is daurk/.

The Immutable , unstoppable , victorious FORCE that is daurk/.

Stew Hunger
Since he WINS ALL OF THE TIME he gets his own thread.

I did everything , and threw the kitchen sink at these great poker players.

Stew Hunger
And Lost again.
Congrats daurk/

The player profile works as a date and time stamp.

Re: I did everything , and threw the kitchen sink at these great poker players.

Stew Hunger
daurk is tanned , rested , and ready for a DD comeback :)

Heck he went in good here with Crabs.

Stew Hunger
If that Ace or a six (poker god forbid) had not have hit "Who Knows"??
              I think it was phil's day in the sun.

daurk/ enjoys victory and redemption in Santa Snorts classic DD game.!!

bada bing

Results for 12/15/18 business as usual.

666

Stew Hunger

Daniel Negreanu flops a SET! - A poker video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHUBBWu4IEw

Beware any time a six flops daurk is waiting

7 2 off once again brings home the bacon !!! Cheers Mr.Daurk

Stew Hunger
Congrats

Congrats Mr.Daurk / Ty Coyote for the world class game experience

From the vault of greatness

Stew Hunger

endless supply of wins

Dux no Sux , Jax doth Sucketh Hardcoreth / Congrats daurk/