The Immutable , unstoppable , victorious FORCE that is daurk/.

The Immutable , unstoppable , victorious FORCE that is daurk/.

Stew Hunger
Since he WINS ALL OF THE TIME he gets his own thread.

I did everything , and threw the kitchen sink at these great poker players.

Stew Hunger
And Lost again.
Congrats daurk/

The player profile works as a date and time stamp.

Re: I did everything , and threw the kitchen sink at these great poker players.

Stew Hunger
daurk is tanned , rested , and ready for a DD comeback :)

Heck he went in good here with Crabs.

Stew Hunger
If that Ace or a six (poker god forbid) had not have hit "Who Knows"??
              I think it was phil's day in the sun.

daurk/ enjoys victory and redemption in Santa Snorts classic DD game.!!