The Madness Continues

daurk/
This post was updated on .
                    THE MADNESS CONTINUES

Re: THE MADNESS CONTINUES

daurk/

Re: THE MADNESS CONTINUES

daurk/

       Damn WTH???

                   I ordered a N-95 mask on Amazon...

                                          and this is what I got!!!!

THE MADNESS CONTINUES 2

We've been told that we need to "flatten the curve" before we can reopen the country. We were told that we don't want to overwhelm our country's healthcare system.

But I think we've done this. In fact, many hospitals that have geared up for a covid-19 rush are nearly empty and are laying off staff.

But now, suddenly, it's different. Now we're being told that we can't reopen the country until we get widespread testing. And when you ask them how much is widespread, the response is always more than we have now.

Soon it will be we can't reopen the country until everybody gets tested.

Coming up:

We can't reopen the country until there are no new cases

We can't reopen the country until we have an infallible vaccine

We can't reopen the country until Luke Skywalker and his plucky band of rebels destroy the Death Star

We can't reopen the country until Marshall Dillon marries Miss Kitty

We can't reopen the country until Jerry Lewis releases his 'The Day the Clown Cried' movie to the public.

We can't reopen the country until the return of Halley's Comet.

We can't reopen the country until Arthur returns as the rightful king of England

But ultimately it all boils down to: We can't reopen the country until Joe Biden becomes President.