The New DDpoker Forum

Bass55
Administrator
Welcome back everyone.....let's keep the subject matter geared towards DDPoker!!

Re: The New DDpoker Forum

howlett123
I am trying to install a game from a disc that is apparently from 2004.  It is working on one computer, (running Windows 7), but it wont install on 2 other computers, one running Windows 7 and one running 8.  It goes almost all the way through the installation process and then just before finishing installation it suddenly just stalls and never finishes.  Anybody know anything I can do???

Re: The New DDpoker Forum

DownUnder
Hi it appears you are trying to install an old version. Try downloading the latest version from the DD Poker web site. http://online.ddpoker.com/download  Also make sure your version of Java is up to date.

Regards

DU

Re: The New DDpoker Forum

howlett123
I am definitely trying to install an older version from a disc from 2004, but it's what the old man wants.  He doesn't like the newer online version.  Any way you can think of that I can get it installed?  Can figure out why it would work on one computer and not the others.

Re: The New DDpoker Forum

DownUnder
howlett123 wrote
Any way you can think of that I can get it installed?  Can figure out why it would work on one computer and not the others.
No, and I very much doubt anybody is going to be inclined to bother trying to work it out as the version you have is v1 which was released just on 12 years ago.  Further, the product is virtually unsupported by the developer and the current version is fully functional.

As to why it works on one computer and not the other, may simply be that there are two different versions of Java installed. (Just a guess).

Regards

DU

Re: The New DDpoker Forum

howlett123
I was afraid of that. Thank you.

Cynthia M. Howlett
The Howlett Law Firm
7777 Bonhomme Suite 1603
Clayton, MO 63105
(314)727-3533
(314)727-4473 fax
(314)973-7775 cell

    This email is protected by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521. It is legally privileged. This email contains confidential information and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution, or copying of the communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete and destroy it and notify us at the above address via this medium, through the mail or by telephone. 314-727-3533.

Any way you can think of that I can get it installed?  Can figure out why it would work on one computer and not the others.
No, and I very much doubt anybody is going to be inclined to bother trying to work it out as the version you have is v1 which was released just on 12 years ago.  Further, the product is virtually unsupported by the developer and the current version is fully functional.

As to why it works on one computer and not the other, may simply be that there are two different versions of Java installed. (Just a guess).

Regards

DU

http://dd-poker.3675753.n2.nabble.com/The-New-DDpoker-Forum-tp7578401p7578407.html

To unsubscribe from The New DDpoker Forum, click here.
NAML