These would make great billboards!

daurk/

Maybe you can help / Re: ◾️ THESE WOULD MAKE GREAT BILLBOARDS!!! ◾️

TEDxPoker
I would like to include a .jpeg image in a post, but the "Insert Image" function doesn't work. Just get a line of text with the name of my image that I selected using the Browse function, but no picture.
Any ideas, since many of your posts have pictures.

Re: Maybe you can help / Re: ◾️ THESE WOULD MAKE GREAT BILLBOARDS!!! ◾️

daurk/
I copy images by screenshot and save them to my photos.

Then that photo can be selected using insert image.

The size needs to be chosen before the final step.

Then use the preview message to make
any edits or adjustments placement wise.

Thanks / Re: Maybe you can help / Re: ◾️ THESE WOULD MAKE GREAT BILLBOARDS!!! ◾️

TEDxPoker
I got it working. All I had to do after I did the insert (which only gave a line of text which I guess was a link to the image) was to do a preview and then post it.
Thanks