Turbo Game

Stew Hunger
I used to play turbos on Full Tilt often.

Here select New

it didnt run bad

I threw it together really fast it has potential....could be refined
cheers 44

I FORGOT the levels just go to edit..and add levels.

Stew Hunger

more refining

won $50,000.00 anyway.

has a turbo game feel and a cash game feel.

Re: Turbo Game

Wild Card

I like it....may try to host one later this afternoon

Re: Turbo Game

Wild Card

to kill a bot

Stew Hunger
If the box is ticked for doubling blinds it makes stupid high stakes to kill a bot you need to have it covered.

another place to invite people

to kill a fish

Stew Hunger
Bots are configurable
By default bots are 100% solid

                               Here any bot is a "fish" bot.
                                       they do have a different feel

.

44

Congrats Ornie / a turbo shows how you can lose it all.

Stew Hunger
With one or two foul ups.

Congrats WC !!!

A hope in HELL

Stew Hunger
The important thing is the box that doubles the blinds and antes at every level is not ticked
so when you rebuy to kill the bots you have a hope and a chance

Liz is the only woman that i have ever loved