Watch for this new game by Slyfox

Sly_Fox
The name of the game is "Screw nwNut".

Read the "Description" and "On Line Greeting" after you join.

If nwNut has ever banned you, you will appreciate this Game.

This game will be posted for the first time on Monday 7-27-2010.

Slyfox
Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special.

Re: Watch for this new game by Slyfox

Stew Hunger

That's just the perfectionist part of me ..just saying

Re: Watch for this new game by Slyfox

Sly_Fox
Mack Daddy wrote

That's just the perfectionist part of me ..just saying
LOL Just check the time of my post and you will understand why I made that error.

Slyfox
Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special.

Re: Watch for this new game by Slyfox

nwnut-2
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Watch for this new game by Slyfox

Sly_Fox
nwnut wrote

TOURNAMENT HOSTED BY SlyFox:

Game Description:

Nut posted this format on 7-25-2010. It looked interesting so I tried to join it. I COULD NOT !

Guess what ? Slyfox' SON, "REKOP" joined and kicked his @ss. This game is in honor of my son "REKOP" ! :o)

I could not join nwNut's interesting game and I could not even view it because I got the banner notifying me that "THE HOST HAD BANNED ME"

Join me now as I host that interesting format. If nwNut joins this game I will ban him just as the game starts.

Start at 16 player

Slyfox

WHY didn't you START this game 'sly'?

2 players joined... must have been your 'many friends'.

Tell us- Inquiring minds want to know asshole.
I will answer your question when you respond to my last question !

That question was:

Why do you wish me DEAD ?

By the way how come you have not replied to my thread "Help Me Save Nuts Life"

It is important that you start reading that thread so that I can save your life ! I don't wish you DEAD.

I wish you to be civil and sane once again !

Slyfox
Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special.

Re: Watch for this new game by Slyfox

nwnut-2
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Watch for this new game by Slyfox

Sly_Fox
nwnut wrote
Sly_Fox wrote
[...]

WRAP Your head around THIS 'sly'....

I don't owe YOU an explanation nor and answer for any of your self serving whimsical inquiries or accusations.

NOBODY needs to answer to YOU. Surely, that bothers you a LOT, I'm just being honest here.

This forum site is all about Poker. It is NOT about "How 'sly' made ddPoker".

It also is not about "Debate 'sly'"  on Religion, politics, Race, Nationality, Labor, the Future, the Past or HOW TO HOST AN AUTHORIZED ddPOKER GAME ACCORDING TO SLY.

I simply REFUSE to reply to your BULLSHIT when everything you type makes it EASILY OBVIOUS what a dumbass egotistical person with a keyboard is capable of.

YOUR OWN WORDS DEFY YOU. Why should *I* waste my breath on scum like you?

Nut do yourself a favor....... Please stop wasting your breath on me. You started it when you said This:

answer

If you had not issued a statement that you wished me dead I might have ignored your stupid posts.

I am still waiting for a apology for suggesting I should be DEAD, Nut. You know nothing about my health.... For all you know I could be expected to die soon, But you did not care.

Your alcohol in your brain does that to you. Go over to Northwoods Nuts Forum and enjoy the birds chirping for awhile. It is nice an quiet there I bet.
Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special.