Will there be any games on tonight?

Instinct_WIN
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Will there be any games on tonight?

Stew Hunger
Hi Win
Yes Sunday is a big day here along with Friday , and Saturday.

5:00 Seattle time

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Will there be any games on tonight?

Stew Hunger

                       poker://184.61.104.188:11885/n-927/BQU-521

                          Coyotes game

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Will there be any games on tonight?

Stew Hunger
Yo Win
The morning games that are run on the  weekends probably would be a better time for you
I roughly guestimated that our morning games would be around 2pm or 3pm for you.

The time differences have always been (lately) a big complication , when poker was popular
this DD program had games running almost all the time (because of the time zone differences)

  Keep in touch here ...let us know about your progress             Stewy

Re: Will there be any games on tonight?

Stew Hunger
Yo Win
Try creating new formats for playing the (ai) Bots , practice
if you want I can show you the settings for quick (ai) play.