enough is enough

HiLonsum
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: enough is enough

bigfoot1
  Tex,
  Don't even consider changing a thing for nobody...u be you and those of us who appreciate you will be there to have fun in your games.If the forums cause you stress....bag em.If a player causes you stress...ban em.Life is short and DD Poker is supposed to be a release from it all.Sooooooo....make it so.

  You always be ok in my book tex,always.Please carry on !

  Pat <----the guy who sees all and doesn't get any of it

Re: enough is enough

Sly_Fox
HiLonsum wrote
here's the deal GP (GrandPoohbah)

I don't need anymore of this.  If I could buy you for what you're worth and sell you for what you think you're worth I'd be a rich bastard.

I have learned like so many others have and will learn is that you are a self serving arrogant and egostistical bastard.

I come here to play poker and have a good time with my MANY friends.  Point is you and your antics severely detract from what I consider my release from the real life stress and reality of the world most of us live in.

You however choose to try to dictate how we conduct ourselves on DD Poker.  Point being you stirred things up claiming that I was mistreating new players.  Totally unfounded but it really doesn't matter GP.  The proof is in the pudding.

I have always stayed away from these flame wars and personal attacks.  I came in from a hard day Thursday night and gave in to the temptation.  Never again.  You just rave on you pathetic fool,  I will come here to post my games and that is it.

I will not change one damn thing that I do.  You will always be banned from my games because as soon as I un-ban you you come after me in the forums.  So Be It.

I will do as my many friends have advised me.  I will keep on being me.  If you don't like it, so be it.

You will never change me, you will never tell me how to run my games.  You will never be consulted about what or how I do things.  Your pathetic pleas will fall on deaf ears where I am concerned.

Have a nice life !!!!
Hilo........... I could care less if you change anything that you are.

There is only one thing about you that I want changed. You have habitually lied about why I was banned from your games. You stated that the only thing I was banned for was because it was easier for you to ban me than to ban SK and nwNut when they came into a game to attack me. That was what you said.

You have spread the word as well as nwNut claiming I am a troublemaker in ddpoker games.

That is a complete Falsehood You would have Trouble finding anyone who will testify that I have been abusive and disorderly in any ddpoker games !!! I know that you will not be able to prove that I ever caused disruptions in ddpoker games.

If you don't like what I say in a Forum don't come here. As far as Vent is concerned I could care less that it is in use. My only complaint with the use of Vent was the fact that my name has been smeared on Vent causing others to join you in banning me. If I am supposed to accept your lies and keep quite, you have the wrong person.

ONCE AGAIN........... PROVE that I disrupted games and deserved to be banned.

RJKrash only banned me because you did.......

I will make you a deal of a lifetime HiLo !

If you find only 20 people out of the thousands who play ddpoker online, who will post a request for me to leave ddpoker and this forum.......... I will delete all my posts in this forum and delete my ddpoker game from my computer. I will then understand that you have proved that I am no longer wanted here.

Open a thread and ask for players to make a request for me to leave.

Lets see if others believe that I have been a trouble maker for the last 3 or 4 years.

You can be a Hero to Nut if you get the 20 requests for me to leave........... Go Cowboy Go !

Slyfox

Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special.

Re: enough is enough

bigfoot1
   If that request is done....reguardless of the outcome...will it end all this crap ?
If the answer is yes than by god I will post it myself and keep my hopes to myself.What say you Sly....do I step up and try to end this or just stfu about the discontent and just have fun ?

  If I can help...dammit...I will...chips fall where they may.
  pat

Re: enough is enough

vanno
Ok now this post has got to be the funniest I like the last line about Nut being a Hero, when he wakes up from his "nap" he'll laugh too ! Come one Hilo sounds like you've been challenged to a duel LOL and Sly I'm on your side about this one regarding being disruptive in games.
SK.

Re: enough is enough

SK.
I'm not voting, as mine would be a principle vote, but I don't fancy your chances Sly, ya should have made it 40 against, at least.
F DD

Re: enough is enough

Sly_Fox
bigfoot1 wrote
   If that request is done....reguardless of the outcome...will it end all this crap ?
If the answer is yes than by god I will post it myself and keep my hopes to myself.What say you Sly....do I step up and try to end this or just stfu about the discontent and just have fun ?

  If I can help...dammit...I will...chips fall where they may.
  pat
No I am not going to promise anything other than what I already did.

You don't seem to understand that I have been a big part of ddpoker for 3 years. I was always courteous and friendly and encouraged new players to join and have fun. I can not sit back and try to make believe that nothing is wrong here in ddpoker.

There surely is something wrong. I have never asked anyone to support me for anything even though I personally assisted many players in learning to host. HiLo personally asked me for help so that he could get up and running as a host. I sent him ROI games that he requested and I personally told him that when he got them I would help him get the files into the proper folder.

He called me on my phone for assistance and I personally walked him through the set up and got him going.

The e-mail I sent him with the files included this statement:

"You may use these files to host ROI games anytime you wish. You do not necessarily have to use these games, you may create your own formats. You owe me nothing at all and you are free to set your own rules and enforce them".

Never did I do anything to Hilo to deserve a lifetime ban from his games along with his lobbying to get other hosts to ban me. I am presently banned by Hilo's friends nwNut, RJKrash, SK, Bass55 and other long time members also accuse me of busting up games which never happened.

I refuse to allow lies to be spread about me simply because some are angry with me. I understand the anger from these flames but I can not tolerate running away form the lies and not telling the liars to put up the proof that I have disrupted games in ddpoker. THAT IS A FALSEHOOD and I intend to disprove it by showing that he can not find 20 people in ddpoker to support HiLo's ban and nwNuts request that I leave.

If they get the 20 people to request me to leave, I will be gone...... That is a commitment. I can not however agree to shut up and allow these same people to continue their attacks on me that are not true.

You have my permission to open a thread and if you get 20 people who will sign a post asking me to leave forever......... I will get the message and leave.

Slyfox
Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special.

Re: enough is enough

Sly_Fox
vanno wrote
Ok now this post has got to be the funniest I like the last line about Nut being a Hero, when he wakes up from his "nap" he'll laugh too ! Come one Hilo sounds like you've been challenged to a duel LOL and Sly I'm on your side about this one regarding being disruptive in games.
You have just made my day. For too long they have been convincing people that I am as bad as any person who has caused trouble in the games.

I am afraid you can never convince HiLo that he is wrong with that charge.

Slyfox
Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special.

Re: enough is enough

bigfoot1
   Sly,
  As I do this thing....think back on the years you have known me and what I have always stood for.In the hope of a final resolution I do this.If you stay....others should stfu about you..period...If,however it does not go your way then folks should also stfu and consider what has happened.

  I'll take any heat from anyone for this thing...I believe it is time it came to a head and the chips will certainly fall where they may.I dont even know if there are 20 people here or not...but you ask...you recieve.

  I hope all will be happy...cause here we go.

Re: enough is enough

Sly_Fox
SK. wrote
I'm not voting, as mine would be a principle vote, but I don't fancy your chances Sly, ya should have made it 40 against, at least.
20 votes against me will be enough. I know who will surely jump in line to ask me to leave, but I know in my heart there are not 20 people who would wish for me to go. I understand what you are saying about not voting SK and I consider that as being a big plus for you in our stormy relationship. Thanks

If He gets 20 votes for me to leave I will be gone and I promise not to use a new alias to return. If I go because the vote was against me I would have no reason to return. I never hid from my troubles in my life and I won't now.

Slyfox
Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special.

Re: enough is enough

Sly_Fox
bigfoot1 wrote
   Sly,
  As I do this thing....think back on the years you have known me and what I have always stood for.In the hope of a final resolution I do this.If you stay....others should stfu about you..period...If,however it does not go your way then folks should also stfu and consider what has happened.

  I'll take any heat from anyone for this thing...I believe it is time it came to a head and the chips will certainly fall where they may.I dont even know if there are 20 people here or not...but you ask...you recieve.

  I hope all will be happy...cause here we go.
It is because I know you so well pat, that I offer to let you do it. I don't wish to stay where I am not welcome so if I get 20 votes I would be happy to leave. If I don't get 20 votes and I stay I will happily stay if nobody starts crap like Nut does.

Look at his latest post about me here............. I am disgusted with his attacks and the implications he makes with them. :o(

http://dd-poker.3675753.n2.nabble.com/This-is-posted-for-all-the-nwNut-supporters-td5226516.html#a5226516

Let her rip pat.....

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: enough is enough

bigfoot1
  perhaps the most real thing I have heard or been involved in.I hope for a good future and not going to vote as I have posted the thing.Not a cop out...just a recusal.good luck to DD !!

Re: enough is enough

Sly_Fox
HiLonsum wrote
I don't want you to leave ?? why would I ??? you are like aa side show.  I will put a dollar in your hat to help ya get by
You can probably resolve this issue right now. I could care less right now about how new players are treated.

My major issue is the fact that you banned only me after the one time I got into a squabble with nwNut and SK in a game.

It was you who told me that you banned me simply because it was easier to ban me than all the people who don't like me. RJKrash followed suit and soon others who are on your "Vent" banned me. I honestly assumed that you were encouraging others to ban me.

I wish for you to just think about 1 thing........ You and RJKrash have both banned me along with some very troublesome poker players that we all had to ban over the last couple years. Would you allow someone to turn your reputation into a reputation that equals Michelle17 ?

You did that and I have never forgiven you for that.

I am not going to tell you what to do, but if you wish to treat me like the worst people we have seen here. I will never let that go. I would rather 20 people ask for me to leave and be gone than stay in ddpoker with a reputation that is absolutely unlike me.

Slyfox

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: enough is enough

TomJoad
Oh my goodness are you a loser.  It's so hard to believe that the South would keep you around!  Even those toothless losers that you call countrymen should have had enough of you.  Get bent jerky.