hhsmithy.com

lindsaytscotts
want to know everyone's stats?

At HHSmithy we know that having millions of hand histories every day isn’t good enough if it is a hassle to import into your favorite tracking and table selection programs.

We know that online poker today is tough and you need to utilize every possible edge to maximize your winnings at the table. Finding the best tables to play on is impossible without up to date statistics and data on the player pool and consistently playing pots against opponents with no reads or statistics is a sure fire way to lose your bank roll fast. Never have these problems again with HHSmithy.

Re: hhsmithy.com

moparphil367
At DD poker, we know  that everyone that plays here couldn't give less of a rats ass about statistics or the player pool. We are a degenerate pile of poker detritus, whose only concern is sucking the life out of our fellow players, and how to get more drugs and booze. Our other interests are satanism, pederasty, driving unsafe cars at insane speeds, and farming. Perhaps you have some products more suited to those endevours. Thank you for your interest.

hhsmithy.com

Stew Hunger
   driving safe cars at sane speeds
Fixed that for ya