how can i reach/email other DD Poker players if I don't have their address

how can i reach/email other DD Poker players if I don't have their address

Jamie2701
i see a lot of other players who play often, like i do. I would like to be able to ask if i can get on their invite only list for their games. i have no way to reach them, however. i don't have their email address. only their DD poker profile names. since their games do not allow observers unless you are already on their list, i can't observe a game and use that to ask to be able to play. How can i reach them? how can i find out their email address or other way to contact them through DD poker? it's a shame that we can't easily expand our network

Re: how can i reach/email other DD Poker players if I don't have their address

nwnut

Looks like nobody replied to you Jamie.

I will try.... (I have been unhealthy and "away" for a very long time).

When you DO get into any ddpoker game, send a MSG to the Host (Send Host Button) and ask for EMAIL account.

Another option for you is to HOST your own games any time you want!

-nwNut
P.O.A.G: (P)atronize. (O)rganize. (A)uthorize. (G)loat.

No point in being a Narcissist unless you show it!

lolololol....

Re: how can i reach/email other DD Poker players if I don't have their address

Sharon2
I will send you via email my contact list♥♥
Sharon Olsen

Re: how can i reach/email other DD Poker players if I don't have their address

73337
Yes it's a shame that certain groups of players choose to be so private that they won't even let observers in. My personal opinion is I don't want to part of their group if that's the way they operate.
SK.

Re: how can i reach/email other DD Poker players if I don't have their address

SK.
Hey NUTTER, we miss ya man, I hope its not serious health issues, luv ya
F DD
SK.

Re: how can i reach/email other DD Poker players if I don't have their address

SK.
yo Jamie, if your on Facebook, "DD poker URL" group, its that here or email at mo bro, sad day, but we'll get it sorted
F DD