internet games

JoeNitro
This post was updated on .
Well I guess we're screwed unless Doug can tell me what's wrong. I can enter my public IP. I get a game URL, but the Open Lobby stays greyed out. I could open a lobby for a LAN game but that doesn't do us much good

Scratch all the above, it works

SK.

Re: internet games

SK.
oh fuck, well THX for trying NIA, cheers mate, did the plug get pulled today mid game ??
F DD

Re: internet games

Wild Card
we played to the very end SK.  As you can clearly see I got swo'd

Re: internet games

JoeNitro
Help me Obi wan kenobi Doug, Your our only hope   ;-)

Re: internet games

hagan
I was checking Bass' instructions for hosting, I can't get past the "check connection"

Re: internet games

Lampornis
Make sure your firewall is set correct.

Port Forward TCP range of ports from 11885 to 11889 to the local IP address of your computer.
Port Forward UDP range of ports from 11885 to 11889 to the local IP address of your computer.

Re: internet games

Lampornis
Okay, I can't host a private game either.  Something is broken.  Doug's server must be required for this as well.

Re: internet games

moparphil367
an this is again one clusterfuck-

Re: internet games

PokerBlues
Nah...just a hiccup ... another site or way to acquire and mount elsewhere. IT as usual and its SOP

Re: internet games

JoeNitro
come back phil it works

Re: internet games

Lampornis
Okay, I have figured this out.  First you have to figure out your public IP if you do not know it already (you can Google a site to figure this out).  Then manually past in your public IP.  Do NOT check "post on public games list."  Do NOT "check connection."  Once you have pasted your public IP simply click on open lobby.

I have teste this multiple times and the lobby opens.  When I entered 73's game I got a brief message saying the server was down, but then entered the game.  Don't know if that will be a common occurrence or not.