not launching in linux

chadat23
I'm running Ubuntu 13.10, just installed DD Poker 3, didn't have any errors or anything other than that it didn't create a desktop icon, but it won't start. When I search for it it shows up but nothing happens when I click on it. Thoughts? Thanks

Chad

Re: not launching in linux

Hi Chad
I run DD poker using wine on Mint , so I run a windows version
I double click on the DD poker icon in the DD poker folder

 If you are trying to install DD poker using the linux version
possibly a Linux guru can help you.