software problem

lackmans
When trying to play pratice games, I get the following message:
"DDPoker has encountered an unexpected error and must now quit the tournament.  The error has been recorded in the log file."  I reinstalled the software and it worked for a while and then started shutting down again.

Re: software problem

Stew Hunger
Is it by any chance an Apple machine?

Re: software problem

carlito
I have Windows XP, and DDPoker has been working fine until yesterday. I have the same problem as the other
person.  The game starts, cards are dealt, and then the message "ddpoker is shutting down, we've
encountered a problem. Do you wish to exit ddpoker?"