unexpected error DD Poker must shut down

unexpected error DD Poker must shut down

dlgrand
Is there a fix for this??    I have the latest version and it continues to shut down.

Re: unexpected error DD Poker must shut down

Donohoe Digital
Administrator
Jas

Re: unexpected error DD Poker must shut down

Jas
I tried to follow your instruction regarding the unexpected error message, & I'm getting nowhere. The file  C:\Users\usleikerb\.dd-poker3\save\db\  I can't find.  I'm pretty much a ludite when it comes to understanding IT.  Could you offer a step by step instruction.  Right now the practice function continues to stop within the 1st hand. I even reinstalled the program. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers Jas