what did the,"sly vote"show us ?

bigfoot1
   It showed me this;
No one wanted Sly to leave DDpoker.We dont like the constant retorts and defenses.Sly has an important value to DD.The forum posters are really pretty good folks,DD is really a pretty good place.

  What say you ?
SK.

Re: what did the,"sly vote"show us ?

SK.
I have nuthin to say, just wanted the VB logo in this thread, pretty cool huh? ya wankers.
F DD

Re: what did the,"sly vote"show us ?

DrussTheLegend
It showed nothing, he returned to the forums within a week, complete waste of time as usual.
Mars is in Uranus and Saturns rings looking sweet, it just might be your day.

To say you are Sly would be to assume that you have cunning and wit and you clearly have neither Old Man.

Deranged
Narcissistic
Degenerate.

Re: what did the,"sly vote"show us ?

PA Coyote
Bigfoot,
As we grow older, I have noticed, we all get grouchier. I am on council at a church. The same thing. Just have to let it go and smile. It does not bother me anymore.
Coyote

Re: what did the,"sly vote"show us ?

Murf
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: what did the,"sly vote"show us ?

nwnut-2
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: what did the,"sly vote"show us ?

Sly_Fox
nwnut wrote
This imposter trick of his is exactly why he was tossed out of ddPoker and the original forums. Not to mention, he was already more than anyone in management cared to deal with.

Whenever things don't go his way (ie; nobody lines up to jump when he says Jump), he becomes like a spoiled little child crying, stammering and trying to make everyone elses life miserable. If he can't have it his way, then he makes sure that nobody gets it their way either.

Grow up 'sly'.
Once again Nut is resorting to lies. Only once was I disciplined by Doug. At the same Time Doug disciplined me he also disciplined nwNut and SK. The discipline was for an argument we 3 had in a game hosted by HiLo. I felt the discipline was justified as long as Doug issued the same 10 day ban on them also. He did issue a ban on Nut and SK as well for the period of January 6, 2010 thru January 16, 2010.

Try telling the truth some time Nut........ You were disciplined also at the same time as SK and myself.

Slyfox

Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: what did the,"sly vote"show us ?

Sly_Fox
You have one problem with this lie Nut.........

You forget to explain how I got that ugly photo of you for the avatar. I am sure nobody has ever saw it here and I am sure you can not tell us who you might have given that photo to !!!!!!!!!!

Nice try Nut.